Friday, September 11, 2020

Èze France

      I have never been to Monte Carlo, but decided to book a tour with "Trip Advisor" because the ship berthed right there in town. My tour guide showed up 15 minutes early to take us on a tour to Èze and Monaco for 4 hrs.

Èze is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimesdepartment in southeastern France, approximately 12.5 kilometres from the city of Nice.

 Xavier was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and wonderful. We started out at  Èze, which is a medieval village high in the hills. It's a short drive from Monte Carlo and we cross into France. It's very quaint with cobblestone walkways and cute boutiques.

Click here to see Tour




Practicing my panoramic shot.


I've always like visiting cemetery's around the world. They are beautiful and fascinating with so much history. 




A small church at the to of the hill. 
"Good Karma" shop.
A view from the top. 
A perfect place to stop and eat.
Walking down the paths from  the top of the hill past small boutiques. 









  For €6 we could go through the gardens and to the top, but being we only had 45 minutes I didn't want to rush it. I would of rather taken my time. On the way back I stopped at someone's little stand of soaps and bought 3 for €10.


There was also a stand with a large variety of lavender and potpourri, but I passed on that.



And of course fresh fruit stands everywhere.




#Eze #EzeFrancee #FrenchRiviera 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment